Klapmutsenveem 62 offers a residency program intended for people wishing to stay in Amsterdam for some time. It is important to understand that I, François Girard-Meunier, will be (as the main tenant) around during your stay. During your stay, you will be provided with:
- Your own private bedroom with clean sheets and towels.
- A bicycle and a matching bike lock.
- Unlimited access to the apartment (you will be provided your own keyset) for the duration of your stay.
- Access to basic amenities (breakfast and snacks).
- Shared meals (dependent on schedule, not guaranteed).
What is not included:
- Financial compensation for your stay, a stipend, a per diem...
- Presentation/exhibition space.
- You are working/engaged with the cultural field, it’s production, logistics, maintenance.
- … or you consider yourself an ‘artist’, regardless of definition and criterias.
- … or you live in a precarious situation in Amsterdam or going through a housing gap.
- … or your income level is below average and you feel impacted by the unaffordability of Amsterdam.
- … or you would benefit from staying at Klapmutsenveem 62.
- Flexible dates.
- Duration of 1-2 days to a week.
- During the residency, you are free to spend your time in the way you want. Exemples could be: attending a seminar, work on a project / contribution for an upcoming event happening in the city, work on some writing, have a break and get back on your feet, or plan what’s next.
I'm currently open, see the calendar below this form for availabilities.